The new normal has arrived and below is our guide on how to socially distance while visiting Palm Springs and staying with us at Los Arboles Hotel. The health and safety of all are top of our minds and we are preparing.
At Los Arboles we can be known for our relaxing garden and outside pool in open air spaces without interior corridors or elevators. Socially distancing is easy with access to fresh air and exclusive property limited to registered hotel guests only.
We are taking extra measures to make it easier to socially distance.
What we are doing:
- Routine sanitation of high touch points
- Spaced out tables, chairs, and loungers
- Daily Staff Symptom Check, mask wearing, and gloves when necessary
- Rooms are meticulously sanitized between guests
- Using EPA approved cleaning products
- Only providing stay-over service upon request
- Limiting Hotel Occupancy
What we need you to do:
- We ask that you please stay home if you have come into contact with someone diagnosed with cover-19, are currently feeling ill or running a fever, or have not been maintaining social distancing or mask guidelines
- Per the State of California and City of Palm Springs, masks are required in all public spaces.
- Keep distance between yourself and others outside your party
The pandemic as been a stressful for time for us all and we hope we can provide you with relief and peace of mind at your favorite sunshine spot.